Quadrant Holdings’ investment strategy incorporates a
four-step process: Identification, Preparation, Execution and Disposition.
Quadrant Holdings identifies important opportunities with untapped potential by ensuring the asset will leverage the company’s vertically-integrated platform and aid its goal of maximizing value. The company achieves this by:
- Tracking current market trends based on recent transactions completed
- Evaluating opportunities as compared to its current portfolio
- Marketing performances and potential based on existing information from a recent analysis
- Identifying proprietary information from off-market transactions
Following the identification of initial opportunities, Quadrant Holdings then rigorously prepares within the company’s in-house resources. These resources enable appropriate development of an investment strategy,
- Capital Markets
- Marketing Analyses
- Strategic Partnerships
- Marketing, Development, and Design
- Software and Technology
- Telecommunications Capacities
By utilizing its cross-disciplinary expertise and long-standing telecom industry relationships, Quadrant Holdings then successfully executes new opportunities with minimal risk and maximum performance. The company’s vertical-integration business model enables unparalleled execution.
Upon successfully administering an asset, Quadrant Holdings enacts a cautious exit strategy that maximizes value for the company and its partners. The company ensures that the relationship with its partners thrives, to maximize profit and strengthen its leverage
in the industry.